3 Amazing Eco Cleaning Products for Your Home or Office

Posted On: September 06, 2011


Replenish Cleaning Spray Bottle

On average most cleaning supplies contain 95% water and the remaining 5% are the active chemicals and ingredients. Replenished Cleaning Spray Bottle has come up with a brilliant solution to cut back the costs that you are paying to have the water in the product shipped  which in tern cuts back on fuel  used by the trucks to haul the product. The product itself is also 100 percent recyclable! The container is reusable and reduces the plastic that often ends up in land fills. Not only is this eco friendly but also is less costly then your average cleaning products. It retails for about eight dollars a bottle and refills for the cleaning solution are 4 dollars each. 


Come Clean - Natural Cleaning Solutions

Nature offers many powerful cleaning products such as white vinegar and lemon juice. This product incorporates what nature has to offer and also educates the customer on how to utilize natural products in everyday cleaning. This kit allows you to make your full cleaning set at home. The kit comes with a book which informs you how to clean every room in your home using natural products found in your local grocery store. 


Mrs. Meyers

All of their liquid products are biodegradable and do not contain ammonia, chlorine, glycol solvents, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, artificial colorants, phosphates or petroleum distillates. Another great fact about their products are that they do not test them on animals and do not use any products made with animal-derived ingredients.